Mango is an internationally reknown fashion company engaging in the areas of design, production and sales of clothing and accessories for men and women. Mango is employing more than 7,800 employees, 1,850 of whom work in the Hangar Design Center and at the company’s head office in Palau de Plegamans near Barcelona. These numbers stand for a young and enthusiastic team aged 30 on average and consisting of women at 85 %. Currently Mango has more than 1,450 stores in 91 countries at its disposal, distributed over all five continents. Through all channels of distribution the company is generating an annual turnover of approx 1,5 bn €. Mango has ambitious expansion plans: Until 2010 the branch network shall be extended to 3,000 locations, i.e. 200 new stores per year worldwide, its main focus being on China.
- Status analysis and site measuring
- Design of new stores and attainment of building permissions
- M+E design
- Invitation of tenders and help with placing procedure
- Quality management and control of EPC contractors
- Accompaniment to building inspections and following-up of defects
Since 2009 we have been supporting Mango as coordinators and architects in the implementation of its new shop concept. Formwerk has been realizing new locations in Germany, Austria and the Benelux countries.